This could be caused by the file reference being disrupted.
- Double-check your SketchUp model, make sure the elevation scenes are appearing as they should.
- Save your SketchUp model
- In LayOut, go to File>Document Setup>References, find your saved SketchUp file and “Relink” the file
- Re-render your scenes in LayOut (this will happen automatically by default)
- If the problem is sill present, click into the viewports that you’re having the issues with, and select all (CTRL + A), look at your scene tab under “SketchUp Model” in the default tray.
- You may need to re-point it to the correct scene(s) in your SketchUp file, but this usually fixes the problem
This problem doesn’t happen often, but when it does it can be frustrating. The alternate solution is to delete your views in LayOut, and re-export them from SketchUp.
Give this a try and let us know if it does the trick.