00_Home › 00_Pro Forum › ConDoc 4 › Newbie Question › Reply To: Newbie Question
August 20, 2018 at 4:27 pm #17793
No problem at all! Here are some steps for getting ConDoc going on a second computer:
- On the second computer, make sure you have the ConDoc 4.rbz downloaded (you can find this if you log into your profile page)
- Open SketchUp on the second computer and go to Window>Extension Manager
- Click “Install Extension” at the bottom of the window, select the ConDoc 4.rbz and ‘Open’
- Go to Extensions>ConDoc>Activate
- Go back to your ConDoc profile page. Click on “View Licenses”
- Click on the Key Icon to pull up your license key (you can also look in your inbox for the email confirmation)
- Copy the license key to your clipboard. Jump back into SketchUp and go to the ConDoc activation window. Paste in your license key and click Activate.
- Close and re-open SketchUp before your start, make sure everything is working correctly. You should be good to go! With the standard license, you can install ConDoc on up to 3 computers (note that you can only have it open on one machine at a time).
Apologies on the missing search bar for the forum.. if you go back to the main page, it should be there now. You can search for topics or keywords in all posts.
Hopefully that helps!