00_Home › 00_Pro Forum › Reply To: Configurator question
November 8, 2018 at 11:37 pm #32063
It’s definitely possible to do this:
- You’ll want to click on the Configurator Icon, navigate to Furniture Plan
- Click on the “+” icon to create a new viewport
- Give it a name like, Dashed Roof
- Select “LINE DRAWING – Dashed” as your style
- Select your Line Weight
- Select your Render Setting (usually we use Raster for dashed lines)
- Skip Shadows (unless you want them)
- Yes to Section Plane
- Specify the height of your roof for the “Section Plane Height”
- For Visible Layers, you’ll want to click the check boxes for your ELEMEN_Roof and then possibly LOCATION_Exterior if you nested your geometry in such a way. Ideally it should just match what layers control the roof you’re trying to show in your model.
- Click the check mark when you’re done
- Drag your “Dashed Roof” viewport to the top of your modified Furniture Plan drawing.. you can also save it as a custom .condoc file if you intend to use it again.
- Close Configurator, and run the Plan Generator. Select the “Furniture Plan” drawing set and click, SETUP PROJECT.
- Your scenes should run up a the top, and you’ll see a new one created for “Dashed Roof”.
- Once you’re ready, you can save your model, export to LayOut and then Drag/Drop your model. Dashed lines should appear.
Hope that helps, let us know if you have any issues!